● A new lineup of "Filter Liquid", a color category dedicated to filtering, has been added to Mr. Weathering Color.
● Strictly speaking, the filtering technique is not weathering, but a basic painting technique that adds a complex hue change to a work by applying a transparent paint after applying the basic color.
● Normally, it is difficult to finely change the hue with an airbrush or brush painting, but it is easy to add nuances with a brush because it is based on Mr. Weathering Color, which is slow to dry and does not easily damage the underlying coating film. , Fine adjustment after application is also possible.
[WC11 Layer Violet]
● A highly versatile paint that allows you to add shades and color changes without choosing a base color.
● If you apply a thin layer of this color, which is a complementary color to green, on the shade area, the contrast will be enhanced and the shadows will stand out.
● This color goes well with dark colors such as green and gray, and applying it is effective in preventing monotony.